B2B Marketing Manager
JustPark is an award winning tech company creating parking for the 21st Century, for smarter cities and the people who live in them.
We give individuals the opportunity to generate income from their driveways and we convert private car parks into public car parking spaces, through our B2B relationships with hotels, property and asset management companies, charities, retail and other sectors.
We also manage existing public car parks, currently for 14 local authorities, and we partner with third-party operators to provide car park management for private owners.
We drive traffic to these spaces through our website and app. In turn, this app is designed to make life better for drivers allowing them to reserve and pay for a space in seconds.
JustPark were named Ones To Watch in 2018’s Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Winners of Virgin Media Business's VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures, and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European startups. JustPark's award-winning service is trusted by over two million drivers and our app is consistently the highest rated parking app in the UK.
Why is business marketing important at JustPark?
Our business continues to expand rapidly with ambitious B2B growth targets in the next two years. This expansion is driven by winning new business, and growing existing business across hospitality, property, local authorities and charity sectors. Our Sales and Account Management teams’ relationships with key accounts are second to none and we’re excited to be in the position to hire a marketer to support this vital business area.
This role sits within our small, focused and successful marketing team who are charged with delivering substantial change to the business. The ideal candidate will provide marketing leadership supporting the Sales and Account Management teams. They will think creatively about B2B collateral delivery to ensure we engage our clients and customers and lay the groundwork for ongoing sales. They’ll find new ways to develop JustPark’s best-in-class positioning in our prioritised accounts and sectors as well as in the Parking industry and with the influencers and media that best deliver our business growth and ambitions.
We would like you to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience developing strategies and delivering integrated B2B marketing plans to meet company targets
- Marketing leadership, working in partnership with B2B Sales teams, to collaboratively deliver sales targets
- Marketing leadership, working in partnership with Account Management teams, to collaboratively achieve client retention and upselling targets.
- Experience working across multiple channels and sectors, demonstrating strong thinking with clear and well-developed approaches to sectors as well as strategies that work across multiple channels which have subtly different needs and decision criteria; and ability to adapt materials between sectors and channels.
- Proven experience of conceiving, running, iteratively improving, and reporting marketing strategies.
- Proven experience developing, scheduling and launching campaigns to find leads, and create interest, awareness and engagement.
- Work with Sales to evaluate which industry events to attend as delegates, exhibitors or speakers, and to secure the best outcome for JustPark at each. This to include the creation and organisation of the stand and supporting sales collateral and post event review.
- Desire to work closely with, and develop respectful, productive and enjoyable relationships with, colleagues in Marketing, Sales, Account Management and the wider JustPark team
- Fluent in written and spoken English; any additional language fluency a bonus
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Sales or business development experience
- HubSpot and WordPress skills
- Ability to present to a roomful of people compellingly and clearly.
- Aptitude to continuously learn, and share learnings with the team, about our clients and their needs
- Creative and practical ideas to build JustPark’s brand and reputation
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Comprehensive stock options.
- Generous holiday package.
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- Macbook or Windows laptop.
- Generous training opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days.